Our client, a Dairy company is looking to hire an Export Manager.
In co-operation with Marketing,
- Develop market knowledge and market information sharing within the export market
- Organise and lead customer segmentation and targeting
- Develop customer listening and the understanding of customers’ business and needs.
Customer Orientation Development
- Propose and implement customer driven sales processes.
- Address and close all customer complaints timely to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Participate in the definition of sales strategy
- Identify export new business opportunities and convert them into sales; propose export annual sales target
- Manage and monitor the implementation of all Market and Trade Activations within your territories
- Review and update the export target and prospect customer base
- Participate in the definition of pricing architecture by gathering and sharing information from the market propose the prices and discount rules for his/her customers and control their application.
- Participate in the design and implementation of the value proposition per segment (products, systems, services, partnerships, distribution/delivery, pricing, communications, etc)
- Manage the relationship with export key market players (specifiers, professional associations, etc).
Sales Operations Management
- Design, communicate and implement export Sales action plans, check and report results
- In cooperation with Finance, monitor customer solvency and control the application of credit terms and conditions
- Ensure all company sales control policies are adhered to (includes but not limited to – Credit sales, Stocks, cash)
- Allocate sales resources and technical assistance according to customer targeting.
- In coordination with Management, Manage the relationship and negotiation with export key customers.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and loyalty through indicators, propose and implement the necessary corrective actions
- Ensure consistency of market demand and Sales forecast in his/her area
- Liaise with the other functions with the view to improve delivery of quality customer service
- University degree in relevant discipline (B Com, BA Marketing/Commerce)
- At least 4 years’ experience in sales and marketing, with two years in export sales level.
- Holder of a clean driving license
- Computer literacy
- Basic dairy products knowledge
- Knowledge on driving Sales through Strong relationships.
- Selling, communications and marketing skills
- Able to work with minimum or no supervision
- Strong track record in Sales at a management level ideally with experience in at least two areas of Sales.
- Particularly critical is previous experience in a customer facing role whether in Field Sales or Account Management
- Self-motivated individual with excellent inter-personal skills able to deal with different categories of customers.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘email@example.com’ indicating the job title “Export Manager” on the subject line by 26th April 2017.