Vacancy: Delivery Driver
- Making deliveries to company’s business premises and also customer.
- Driving vehicles on scheduled routes to pick up and then deliver stock.
- Completing the correct documentation when booking goods in & out for delivery.
- Maintaining the delivery vehicles cleanliness both inside and out.
- Verifying the contents for delivery against delivery papers.
- Assisting to identify new leads and generate new business opportunities where necessary.
- Reporting delays, accidents, or other traffic situations to managers.
- Providing friendly and professional services to customers.
- Carrying stock to from the vehicle to a customer’s premises.
- Driving safely whilst obeying all traffic laws and regulations.
- Having a positive attitude and a desire and willingness to learn.
- Obtaining customer signatures on delivery paperwork.
- Providing help and advice to customers and colleagues.
- Responsible for the accuracy and safety of all loads carried.
- Reporting any mechanical problems of deficiencies with the van.
- Completing vehicle inspection including: gas, oil, water, tires and lights
- Communicating effectively with customers to build strong working relationships.
- Driving experience within a multi drop or multi collection role.
- Able to pass our rigorous security checks and procedures.
- Prepared to work long hours on delivery days.