Vacancy: Customer Care Representative
Job Ref: PD/CR/7
About our client: Our client Direct Pay Online provides online reservations payment solutions to Africa’s hospitality industry with global operations.
They are looking for a Customer Care Representative who will be responsible for ensuring delivery of high levels of service as they believe in prompt and effective feedback to the team, their merchants and end customer.
The incumbent will be based in their Nairobi office.
Job Responsibilities (How)
End customer support management on phone and email.
- General support to ensure the end customer queries are addressed efficiently as per the service level agreement.
Merchant Account management on phone and email.
- General support to ensure merchant queries are addressed efficiently as per the service level agreement.
- Account creation and maintenance
- System training
- Reconciliation of merchant accounts
Internal Support management o Internal trainings to ensure staff are conversant with the BOPO system.
- General support to the staff in terms of System Support
- Support Portal
- Develop and implement revenue management program.
- Conduct revenue management meetings on a fortnightly basis.
- Monitoring the system for any errors and taking care of the problems or escalating them.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in customer care.
- Degree in business related course
- Good problem solving skills.
- Has ability to manage a customer care crisis.
- Ability to analyse information.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a polite, tactful and friendly attitude.
- Good understanding of customer needs and product/service knowledge
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- Ability to work long hours when required to
Remuneration: An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, send your CV in word format with a recent photograph of yourself embedded in the top right hand corner.
Attach an application letter demonstrating how your skills, experience and qualifications are transferrable to the role.
All documentation is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted