Vacancy: Easy Advance Loans Supervisor
Job Ref: PD/ES/9
About our client: Our client Direct Pay Online, the leading online payment company across the continent serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector.
They are looking for an Easy Advance Loan Supervisor. This is a new role that has been set up to head a new department within Direct Pay Online.
Easy Advance will offer it’s merchants easy and accessible credit facilities. As such, the incumbent will lend support in setting up operations and ensuring all prerequisite frameworks are in place before operations kick off.
The core responsibilities will thereafter be vetting the merchants to ascertain their credit worthiness, disburse loans and ensure they are paid up within the agreed upon timelines.
The incumbent will be based in their Nairobi office.
Job Responsibilities (How)
- Supervise easy advance operations including but not limited to vetting and approving advance requests of merchants and monitoring the advance repayments.
- Monitor and report lending trends within Easy Advance operations
- Identify and raise flags on any irregularities with the merchant repayments
- Regular review of and propose improvement of the system platform
- Reports to management on overall activity of Easy Advance operations
- A strong leader able to set up a department. Prior experience will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess experience in the banking industry with relevant background in the loan department
- Have strong numerical, accounting and reporting skills
- Have strong operational and technical skills (including working with technology platforms)
- Have a keen eye to details and able to handle big amounts of data.
- Work well under pressure.
- Ability to work long hours when required to.
- Good team working ability.
Remuneration: An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, send your CV in word format with a recent photograph of yourself embedded in the top right hand corner.
Attach an application letter demonstrating how your skills, experience and qualifications are transferrable to the role.
All documentation is to be emailed to email@example.com, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted
BAA Members: Please remember the referral scheme you are a part of, as a BAA member! Should you introduce a candidate to us for any of our vacancies advertised and they are successful, you receive a reward fee!