Business Development Executive (BDE)
This is an exciting opportunity to join an e-commerce company in a mid-level sales position with great career growth.
As a BDE you will be responsible for signing up, renewing and up selling services for other businesses within your assigned vertical.
Key to your success will be building strong client relationships and the ability to take a deal through the entire sales cycle and close it.
- Creating, developing and nurturing business opportunities within a specified territory
- Lead generation and closing sales
- Ensuring that systems are updated in a timely manner with the correct information
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Identifying improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Preparing sales reports on a regular basis by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing future and past opportunities
- Keep management updated by submitting activity and results reports and weekly work plans
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing company standards
- Maintaining professional market knowledge by attending workshops; reviewing publications and networking
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Liaising with colleagues to pass leads advice and business to other verticals.
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Must have a bachelors degree in a relevant field
- Must have 1 year of B2B sales experience in at least one industry
- Drive, stamina and a strong work ethic
- Consistent positivism and the ability to make the first impression professional and upbeat
- A lively and dedicated team player who takes initiative and remains focused
- The desire to continually exceed set targets
- Energetic, creative, enthusiastic and with a desire to succeed.
- Engaging, articulate and confident.
- Well organised and detail conscious.
- Good IT skills and competent with MS Office.
On offer is a competitive salary of up to KES 50,000 depending on experience and a commission scheme what can easily double your earnings.
We’re a superb company to work for, with great people, world class technology, market leading products, a culture of innovation and collaboration, and superb career prospects.
Application via https://goo.gl/forms/S4NEmRg1vtsiZ03f1
Deadline: 30th April 2017