Our client in the education sector is seeking a customer service officer with a background in Accounting for their Nairobi office.
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Reports To: Managing Director
Job Function: Engage parents regularly and ensure timely collection of fees.
- Advise the parents on the financial policy of the school
- Send out invoices to all the parents on time as per school policy
- Ensure 100% collection of fees by the stipulated dates
- Ensure timely receipting of all fees collected
- Advise all suppliers on the financial policy of the school
- Liaise with accounts on preparation of all budgets (weekly, monthly, termly & yearly)
- Timely payment of all school bills as per the financial policies in place
C. Banking Activities:
- Processing bank transfers (Mpesa)
- Cash withdrawals
- Timely processing of bank statements
D. Any other duty as may be assigned by the management.
- Diploma in customer service or related field
- Accounting training will be an added advantage
- At least two years’ experience in a client facing environment
- Good interpersonal skills
If you meet the above qualifications, kindly send your CV to email@example.com by Friday 7th April 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.