Job Title: Account Manager
Our client is an experiential marketing agency engaged in brand advocacy empowering consumers to engage with quality brands to deliver unique experiences.
They seek to hire an Account Manager with experiential marketing insight to grow the signage division of the business.
- Responsible for aggressive pitching to ensure monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets are met and surpassed by finding creative ways to bring in new business
- Maintain and develop existing customers through high levels of service in order to expand and strengthen the relationship
- Actively identify opportunities by introducing company products, thereby increasing the revenue opportunity within each customer’s business portfolio
- Work with client’s management teams to understand particular business strategies and build on those strategies to generate more revenue
- Communicate customer requirements and/or schedules to the projects staff in a timely and executable manner for promoting optimum cost efficiency
- Be actively involved in project management of new and existing projects systems’ requirements
- Identify and develop new technical sales enquiries and convert them into profitable new business and assist with other technical sales and marketing activities
Skills and Qualifications
- Business related degree with strong technical sales experience or training
- 3 years’ experience in a senior management position preferably in an experiential marketing company
- Strong commercial and marketing background
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Self motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Those conversant with signage construction and installation works and/or have worked in advertising/signage sector will have an added advantage
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject ( Account Manager ) to email@example.com before Thursday 13th March 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.