Industry: BTL Marketing
Salary: 60k – 80k
Our client is an experiential marketing agency engaged in brand advocacy empowering consumers to engage with quality brands to deliver unique experiences.
They seek to hire a dynamic and result driven individual to fill the position of BTL Project Manager.
- Plan, execute, control and finalize marketing projects/promotions according to strict deadlines and within budget.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Manage, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Develop and deliver reports, proposals and requirements documentation.
- Develop product, brand and customer presentations.
- Responsible of trend analysis, market research and monitoring.
- Managing communication between all departments
- Liaise with service providers including venue owners for activations
- Manage the project budget and overall delivery of the project
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Business Management or related fields
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience – sales, marketing, trade & channel development
- Successful management experience of a sales team / field force
- Strong client management and relationship skills
- Ability to successfully lead, motivate, maintain and grow an effective team of field managers, team leaders and trade development representatives
- Proven ability to develop & implement strategies
- A detailed and analytical approach to researching and analyzing opportunities to increase revenue
- Excellent report-writing, analytical and project management skills with acute attention to detail
- Strong communication skills in all disciplines including written, oral, email and presentation
How to Apply:
If this describes you and you are up to task, email your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (BTL Project Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 13th April 2017.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||