F&B Manager for a luxury Hotel on the North Coast, Kenya
Our client, a luxury hotel group, is looking for an experienced F&B Manager for their property on the North Coast.
The candidate will manage all F&B outlets, to ensure quality in service and product as well as maximizing profitability and productivity.
The successful candidate MUST have relevant experience in a 5 star environment in a similar capacity.
International Hotel Chain experience is an advantage.
- Ensures that each outlet is accounted for separately as an individual profit center
- Monitors service and food & beverage standards in all outlets and banquets
- Acts as a Manager on duty when required
- Monitors costs in conjunction with F&B Cost Controller
- Meets with Purchasing and suppliers to learn of new products or methods
- Checks stores for regular inventory check
- Coordinates menu design, beverage pricing, and food promotions
- Conducts department’s meeting to ensure smooth operation and management of the department
- Participates and supports community projects or activities in order to promoting the hotel’s image and cooperation to improve community relationship
- Provides and supports the most effective training to all staff regularly
- Motivates staff to grow within the company
- Interacts with clients, guests, government officials, supplies and other important individual in the community in promoting the hotel
- Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Hotel Management or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years F&B experience in a similar capacity in a 5 star environment
- Good knowledge in the principles and practices within the F&B Hospitality profession
- Excellent English communication skills both in written and spoken
- Very good leadership skills
- Computer literate
- Possess professional disposition with excellent interpersonal skills
Monthly gross salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Deadline: 23rd April 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2n3rOI7
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***