MWC is a Human Resource Consultancy firm that provides top notch human capital solutions.
We are hiring for the Financial Accountant position for our client.
The incumbent will specifically be responsible for the following:
- Assisting the Accountant in the daily operations of Accounts Department
- Preparing revenue reports for weekly and monthly reporting.
- Assisting the accountant in updating expense reports for weekly analysis.
- Support the accountant in remitting statutory deductions.
- Processing payroll payments under the supervision of the Accountant
- Posting data to the accounting software QuickBooks.
- Analysis of bank statements and monitoring bank balances.
- Reviewing and approving customer refunds.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance /Accounts
- Minimum CPA (IV) holder
- MUST have a valid certificate of good conduct
- At least two (2) years working experience in a similar post
- Basic IT skills
- Demonstration of high level of integrity
- Effectual team player
- Attention to details
Qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject of the email should clearly read Financial Accountant.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.