We seek to hire an aggressive and results oriented Sales & Marketing Executive who will be tasked with identifying new opportunities, close sales and achieve set sales targets.
Industry: Fleet Management
Salary: Attractive Retainer + commissions
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential corporate clients
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Embrace proactive management of strategy, plans and execution.
- Come up with effective marketing strategies and execute them to completion
- Research and identify the needs of corporates and customise packages best suited for them.
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory achieving set sales targets
- Attend corporate client meetings
- Grow and retain existing corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
- Market intelligence in the fleet industry
- Attend industry events to increase brand awareness and acquire new contacts
- Create a relationship with key industry players to increase awareness.
- Follow up on potential clients and close sales
- Daily status reports on client meetings and sales strategy
- A business related degree
- At least 3 years experience in Corporate Sales
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Strong Account Management skills
- Should be able to comply with constant supervision and daily reports
How to Apply
Send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales & Marketing Executive)
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV to email@example.com