Job Vacancy: Sales Executive
Job Ref: HC264173
Salary: 15,000 – 20,000
Our Client, a leading furniture and fittings company is looking for a sales executive.
Duties and responsibilities
- Make lists of potential clients and conduct surveys to identify customers actively looking to buy furniture’s.
- Contact customers via calls or arranged meetings to discover their needs and requirements
- Prepare and present sales proposal to potential clients, highlighting the best features and qualities of the furniture’s
- Provide customers with a list of available products and their accompanying prices and offer discounts when necessary
- Assist clients in selecting the most appropriate products that best meet their specifications and needs
- Monitor the customer service quality of the furniture’s to ensure customers are tended to appropriately
- Conduct price negotiations with customers on behalf of the management to reach a favorable bargain for both parties
- Maintain contact with clients to obtain feedback and to discuss opportunities for future business deals
- Must have at least 1 yrs experience in a busy sales environment
- Degree / Diploma in sales and marketing, Business management or any other relevant discipline
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
How to Apply
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews