MAKE A FUN CAREER MOVE:
FILL A GAP AT GAP MARKETING
Gap Marketing, a frontline marketing force in East Africa seeks to strengthen its operations by recruiting for Technical Agents in Nairobi, Kisumu, Nakuru and Eldoret.
So if you’re a computer literate with skills in Microsoft office suites, practical, analytical minded and “hands on team player with exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills, you could just be one we are looking for.
Report to: Business Account Manager
Main purpose for the Job: Implementing the Clients sales channels strategy in assigned region.
- Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering (Buildings), Quantity surveying, Architecture or construction management from a reputable college.
- Must have at least 2 – 3 years’ relevant experience with a proven successful track record in building and construction management, Civil engineering or surveying.
Knowledge and skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team building and team leadership skills
- Good organization skills
- Good mentoring skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be mature and demonstrate high levels of self-drive
Interested candidates should send their applications to email@example.com on or before Friday, 15 April 2017.