Our client is a leading animal health company in East and Central Africa since 1906; The Company has delivered high quality products and solutions for livestock farming that is unparalleled in the region.
Our client is a principal supplier of tried, tested and trusted brands in animal health and crop farming sectors, all developed with the key objectives of increasing production and productivity on the farms.
The quality of their Brands that make up the range of high quality products and solutions is unparalled in the region.
Are you a professional seasoned finance shared services who is confident, ambitious, resourceful and imaginative with the desire to challenge yourself?
Are you interested in being part of a team focused towards transforming livestock farming in Kenya and beyond the East African region? If so, then this is the job you are looking for.
Our client would like to fill the position of Head of Finance and Shared Services who will be reporting to the Managing Director.
Purpose Statement of the Position: The jobholder will be responsible for ensuring strategic and operational finance planning, monitoring and reporting to enhance the decision making process, oversee successful delivery of activities relating to the Human resource, legal, administration, IT an office services function across entire group.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and monitor compliance of policies and procedures in accounting, office administration, HR and IT for all group businesses
- To ensure compliance with legal, Tax and other financial and personnel regulatory requirements.
- To ensure both internal and external Audits are conducted within specified periods.
- To liaise with Company Secretary on company secretarial issues.
- Provide strategic financial leadership across all areas of the organizations with regard to safeguarding the current and future financial position company.
- Preparing, Maintaining and Reporting on Group and Subsidiary Operating and Capital Budgets and forecasts and planning Cash flow to ensure efficient use of financial resources and liquidity
- Ensuring that Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial Statements (including consolidation) are issued on a timely basis and are accurate and complete.
- Establishing and Maintaining proper systems, procedures and controls that ensure financial resources and assets are managed prudently and in accordance with the budget.
- Ensuring proper matching of financial assets and liabilities and timely collection of debts and payment of suppliers and maintaining of an appropriate credit control policy.
- Oversee the preparation and completion of Audited Accounts for the Group and Subsidiaries.
- Provide an accurate and timely finance service including setting and monitoring of budgets, forecasts, cash flow analysis, management and financial accounts, plus advice and support to inform decision making at all levels throughout the Company.
- Manage and improve the financing of working capital and generation of cash flow across the group.
- Appraise investment opportunities
- Contribute to successful delivery of Company strategic priorities and annual business objectives.
- Provide strategic financial leadership across all areas of the organisations with regard to safeguarding the current and future financial position of the Company.
- Recommend sources of company finance for approval.
- Sign company cheques as per mandates
- Approve Finance & Shared services expenses.
- Approve company budgets for presentation to boards
- Approve cash flow plans
Salary Budget: Kshs.300,000 Gross
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please make your application through our website www.dorbe-leit.co.ke before close of business 28th April 2017.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.