Job Vacancy: Marketing Executive
Job Ref: HC26417
We are seeking to recruit a professional who has worked in the Health Care sectors; locally and even abroad, with vast array of knowledge in this field
Education and Knowledge:
- Educated to at least College or University E.g. Professional Course(s): Pharmacy, Sales and Marketing, Marketing, Business Admin and Marketing, International Marketing, Finance and Marketing (Something along these lines) Mathematics, All Sciences and English (O-Level or I/GCSE) Grade: C and above.
- Market driven and a market oriented person
- Friendly, outspoken, self – managed office.
- Use of a Computer / Laptop to a High Level
- Use of Email / Internet Explorer / Google / Digital Advertising Tools
- Quick Books 2017 is of an advantage
- Microsoft Office (Full)
- Worked in the Health Care sectors – locally and may be even abroad, vast array of knowledge in this field
- Self-Motivated / Target Driven / Productive / Goal Oriented / Clean and Handsome
- Quite Business minded in Sales and Marketing
- Site and Field Visits (Efficiently)
- Commercial Awareness
- Excellent Communication
- Effective Promotional Strategies
- Professional, Punctual, Honest, Well-Organized, Polite, and Courteous
- Organizing Marketing Exhibitions for the Company
- Brings in Turnovers of KShs 10 – 15 Million per Month.
- Knowledge of the Plastics Industries and Raw Materials applications usages
- Able to make very reliable Sales and Marketing leads
- Find a much larger Customer base – New and Old
- Bring in Export Markets
- Wise decision maker
- Can co-ordinate tasks without being supervised
- Easily approachable
- Attentive to Detail
- Take on tasks allocated easily
- Provides Bi-weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, 6 Monthly and Annual Management reports (Experienced)
- The potential candidate has to be African or Indian in origin.
- MINIMUM of 3 to 5 years’ experience – in the Health, Medical and Safety sectors
- Age: 25 – 32 years
- Must qualify with 80 – 90% of all of the above qualities, experiences, and educations
- Kenyan Citizen (Passport – 1st Preference and also National ID)
- Certificate of Good Conduct / Police Clearance
- ID / PIN / NHIF / NSSF No’s
- Medical Report
- Very Fluent in English and/or Gujarati, Swahili too
- Full – Clean Driving license
- Reference Letters
- Previous 3 Pay Slips
- Cover Letter
- One A4 Full-Paged Report of why this Company should choose you in Sales and Marketing over another Marketing person.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews