Our client, a well-established Company that provides security and safety solutions is looking for dynamic Health and Safety Personnel to be responsible for providing the coordination of detailed site safety and health inspections, record keeping, filing functions, and injury/illness reports.
- Control hazardous working conditions and unsafe employee and subcontractor activities through safety management and contacting supervisory personnel.
- Conduct subcontractor reviews to determine their ability and suitability for the contract
- Update existing Health and Safety plan
- Support corporate program by developing employee and craft safety orientation training programs
- Report, investigate, and document all accidents, safety violations, unsafe conditions/activities
- Conduct or review property damage and personal injury reports or investigations
- Conduct periodic work area surveillance inspections and air sampling tests.
- Review documentation to ensure all required records and reports are complete, accurate, and submitted per established procedures
- Implement appropriate corrective action as required
- Accompany all health, safety, and insurance inspectors on walk through tours when required
- Maintain confidentiality in record keeping, investigating and reporting
- Perform additional duties as assigned