Duma Works is recruiting a B2B Sales Coordinator for one of its clients.
The client is a leading high end furniture retailer in East Africa.
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential corporate clients
- Assess the needs of the corporate clients and provide viable solutions while meeting sales targets
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory achieving set sales targets
- Attend corporate client meetings
- Grow and retain existing corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
- Market intelligence in the furniture industry
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in Corporate sales (B2B Sales)
- Ability to learn quickly
- Must be confident and articulate when expressing yourself
- Must be able and willing to aggressively sell office furniture
- Have a business related degree
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Strong Account Management skills
- Sales per Month
- Value of Quotations per Month
- No. of New Buying Clients
- Clients Visits in a Month
- Conversion % of quotes to sales in a Month
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “2704”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2704 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Thursday, 06 April 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||