HORECA Business Development Executive – Nakuru
Salary: 70K + Commissions.
Our client is a leading food products distribution company in Kenya.
They seek to hire a results driven and passionate Business Development Executive who will be tasked with building up business activities, pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Lead the customer business reviews with the Hotels, Restaurants, and Cafes on a periodic basis- monthly / quarterly / yearly and drive the completion of the action plans
- Develop Customer specific joint business plans and periodically monitor the agreed milestones, thereby driving customer engagement
- Conduct Periodic review of Customer KPI’s- Sales, Investments, Growth, contribution, Market Share, Data Sharing & Service Levels
- Provide insights to the management team on trends, competitor status that will aid in driving business decisions
- Ensure compliance to company policies, procedures, commercial terms, and local regulations
- Resolve any outstanding issues with the concerned customer
- Seek new business opportunities in line with the organizational growth strategy
- Responsible for developing new portfolio for the company
- Responsible for training the clients on value added products
- Degree in Business Admin / Sales /Marketing or relevant field
- At least 4-6 years’ experience in the Food Service industry
- Distribution experience of food products is a must
- Foodservice / HORECA experience is a must
- Strong selling skills with know-how on sales approach and route to market in Foodservice channels
- Good know-how and knowledge of the Kenyan foodservice market / hospitality market
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Nakuru residents encouraged to apply.
- Team player
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HORECA Business Development Executive -Nakuru) to email@example.com before Thursday 27th April 2017.