Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the Hotel Sales Account Manager position for one of our clients in the hospitality industry.
Job Summary: Under the guidance and supervision of the Sales and Marketing manager or designate within the limits of the established hotel policies and procedures, the Sales Account Manager is responsible for overseeing and implementing all sales activities in his/her specific area of responsibility.
Interacting with individuals outside the hotel including clients, competitors and other local communities.
Key Result Areas
- Implements all sales action plans related to his/her marketing area as outlined in the marketing plan and set objectives;
- Attend major travel functions (i.e. trade show, associations) that deal with his/her area. Maintains high profile within the trade and professional association dealing with his/her marketing area;
- Establishes and maintains files on major accounts within his/her marketing area as part of the central filing system;
- Promotes and produces sales lead for all branches;
- Plans sales trips under the direct approval of the Sales and Marketing Manager to major marketing areas, calling on accounts within their specific marketing area. Reports to the Sales and Marketing Manager on potential markets needing coverage;
- Provides feedback to the Sales and Marketing Manager on the changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone and direct mail in his/her market area;
- Participate in FAM trips by major clients visiting the hotel and organize site inspection for local clients;
- Disseminates sales related information to other departments as appropriate;
- Maintains a high level of exposure in the hotel in major market areas through direct sales solicitation, telephone contacts and written communication;
- Attends and participates in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled; and
- Be completely conversant with and adhere to the hotels, short and long term marketing promotions.
- 3-5 years professional experience in a similar position;
- Degree in Sales & Marketing or any other related field;
- Professional Training in Sales & Marketing is desired;
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently;
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks;
- Communication and leadership skills;
- Ability to manage personnel and meet Key performance indicators;
- Guest oriented and service minded; and
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and manage a diverse team.
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 13th April 2017 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: email@example.com clearly marking “Hotel Sales Account Manager” on the subject line
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted