Our client, a reputable 4 star hotel in Nairobi, is looking for an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and implementation of Sales, Marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets.
Experience in an International brand hotel group as a Sales & Marketing Manager is an advantage.
A full understanding of the Kenyan hospitality market is a MUST!
- Develop Sales & Marketing strategies and Implementation
- Develop and Manage Sales & Marketing budgets
- Prepare and disseminate contract rates
- Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements
- Market Research
- Recommend product position, packaging and pricing strategy
- Meet Sales & Marketing Revenue Target
- Work in Liaison with sister properties Sales & Marketing Team
- Lead and Manage the Sales and Marketing team
Qualifications / Skills required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or business administration
- At least five years of related experience with progressive management experience
- Strategic thinker
- Business acumen
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent People skills
- Customer / Client focus
- Able to assimilate and interpret financial data
Monthly gross salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Deadline: 15th of May 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2pYADA8
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***