Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labour relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
- Performance management: coaching managers on performance management issues and processes
- Learning and development: providing guidance on development for managers and their teams
- Training: Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement
- Recruitment and retention: managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns
- Policy and procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Developing HR planning strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements
- Advising on pay and other issues, including promotion and benefits; administer payroll and maintain staff records
- Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Business Acumen.
- Critical Evaluation.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise.
- Leadership & Navigation.
- Relationship Management.
- Ethical Practice.