Human Resources Assistant
Supports human resources processes by administering tests, scheduling appointments, conducting orientation, maintaining records and information.
- Substantiate applicants’ skills by administering and scoring tests.
- Schedule examinations by coordinating appointments.
- Welcome new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provide payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submit employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintain employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provide secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintain employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.