Exciting Career Opportunity
Our client, a mobile technology company whose goal is to unlock the potential of mobile communication networks across Africa by simplifying the process and technologies required to exploit them is looking for a seasoned tech savvy Human Resources Professional to join the team, to be based at the Head Office in Nairobi.
You will know you are doing a good job when:
- Business objectives are aligned with employees and management in designated business units.
- The management sees you as their Consultant in all matters HR
- You are successfully acting as an employee champion and change agent.
- You anticipate HR-related needs and proactively communicating the same with the Business Management.
- You seek to develop integrated solutions by formulating partnerships across all units to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
- You seamlessly take on international responsibilities as need arises.
- The teams see you as their Coach and Mentor
- You are fully aware of all legislation in regards to employment and advise the management accordingly.
- You have an effective level of business literacy about the company’s financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
More About you.
- You are passionate about people and endeavor to bring out the best in an individual
- You have working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, recruitment and selection and employment laws.
- You have a minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience resolving complex employee matters
- You are tech savvy
- You have a strong Business Acumen.
- You possess excellent Communication skills, written and verbal.
- You can wear the hats of Consultant, Mentor, Coach, Counselor, Disciplinarian etc.
- You value your Ethics when practicing HR.
- You have a global & cultural Awareness.
- You are an accredited Member of IHRM and possess/in the process of obtaining a practicing certificate.
If this is you, apply today by following the LINK.