Our client, an Indian restaurant with operations in Kenya, is seeking to recruit a waitress.
Duties and responsibilities.
- Welcoming customers as they arrive and showing them to their tables.
- Giving out menus and taking orders for food and drinks.
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware and glass.
- Present food or beverage information or menu to customers.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problem.
- Remove dishes from tables or counters, take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Provide customers with general information or assistance.
- Follow all relevant health department rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines.
Qualification and Experience
- At least a certificate or Certificate/ Diploma level in Hotel management or any related field.
- Proven work experience as a waitress with 1-2 years’ experience.
- Ability to develop constructive working and interpersonal relationships with colleagues and customers
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Service orientation and excellent organizational skills
- Hands on experience with cash register and any ordering information system
- Active listening and effective communication competencies.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before 14th April 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement