Job Vacancy: Marketing Manager
This Interior Design & Construction services company that has been in existence since 1991.
Over the years they have developed a distinct reputation for design expertise and proficiency to become one of the leading design firms in the field.
They are now looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to promote their high end products. The company is a complete solution provider for home and office interiors design and decor.
- Marketing the high end architectural products to new and existing customers.
- Developing business cases for strategy with input from management and team members.
- Communicating recommendations to business leaders, team and project managers.
- Building strong relationships across various industries.
- Assist in creating and developing structured presentations which detail project scope, opportunity sizing, analyses and recommendations.
- Identifying, analysing, and communicating trends and issues affecting the business.
- Performing industry research to highlight opportunities within the interior design business and identify promising new opportunities.
- Managing individual workload for assigned portion of projects, meeting expectations for quality and time keeping.
- Marketing Degree from a recognized institution
- At least 3 -5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in Interior Design Company an advantage
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in MS packages – Word, PowerPoint & Excel. Other system use will be a plus
- Adapt quickly on projects as and when needed
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 150,000 plus benefits
Deadline: 12th May 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2pC7Gxw
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***