Job Title: Dealer Sales Representatives
Locations: Nakuru, Naivasha, Nyahururu, Embu, Marsabit, Nyeri
Summary: Our client an international Pay TV service provider with extensive presence in Kenya and East Africa is looking for qualified candidates to fill in the vacancies of Dealer Sales representatives.
- Attainment of sales objectives; Contribution to the overall achievement of the key tasks / objectives of the Company’s Sales:
- To reach expected sales targets by attracting dealers and re-sale accounts, to increase company sales through clients.
- To maintain a stable and progressive relationship with current dealers and resellers.
- To ensure smooth and efficient operations of the Marketing and Sales Department by coordinating and cooperating within departments and between departments to ensure that expected sales targets are met.
- To safeguard company’s property and products according to Company’s policies and procedures.
- To assist the Sales Director with any issues related to the Sales Department.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned dealer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet dealer performance objectives and dealers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned dealer accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint dealer planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive dealer relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates dealer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through dealer organizations to end users in coordination with dealer sales resources.
- Manages potential dealer conflict with other firm sales dealers by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to dealer rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and dealer personnel.
- Ensures dealer compliance with dealer agreements.
- Support the work of delivery, re-stocking, returned stock, payment collection, receipts, reconciliation, etc
- Collection off market in formation and monitor competitor activities.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned Dealers
- Proactively recruits new qualifying dealers.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Any other tasks assigned by the upper management.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures:
- Achieves assigned sales quota in the designated partner accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required dealer training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
Organizational Alignment :
- Reports to the Sales Director.
- Enlists the support of technical specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with dealers and end-user customer management as appropriate.
- Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- This position may have direct report staff assigned to support responsibilities within specific dealer accounts.
- Bachelors degree or Diploma from an accredited institution.
- At least 3 years sales experiences in the related industry with a verifiable track record of sales achievement.
- Proficiency in the process of developing distribution channels, know very well about the demands of customer; familiar with operating model of marketing activities from competitor.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Packages and other relevant marketing software.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions: This position requires extensive travel within assigned region.
Qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to email@example.com
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.