Job Title: Group Human Resource Director
Role Introduction: Our client, a leading investments company in East Africa, seeks to engage and hire a Group Human Resource Director professional responsible for developing and institutionalizing a world class human capital strategy for the Group, in line with the Group’s broader strategic objectives.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing a comprehensive assessment of talent needs across the Group in line with the Group’s key strategic objectives, as well as a robust recruitment plan that seeks to attract top talent across all levels of the business;
- Development and implementation of effective performance management and reward and recognition processes;
- Developing a comprehensive talent development strategy for the Group, recognising the importance of effective continued development of the human resources in the realisation of the Group’s strategic objectives;
- Optimizing operational HR processes and practices across the Group, including introducing appropriate technology systems to enhance the efficiency, accuracy and reliability of key HR processes across the Group;
- Strategic Thinker;
- Operational Excellence;
- Change Management;
- Personable, bold and efficient leader with well-developed communication skills and a track record of effectively securing stakeholder buy-in;
- Effective and ethical leader with proven track of building, retaining and leading successful teams.
- Bachelor Degree from any recognized University;
- Relevant professional certification;
- Ten (10) to Fifteen (15) years’ experience; Seven (7) of which should be at a Senior Management level;
- Previous experience at Director level in a large organization with robust human capital management and optimization processes
- Must have served in other general management roles such as Finance, ICT, Operations prior to serving in HR leadership;
- Demonstrable experience in successfully leading transformation of large teams;
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm 31st May, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.