Our client an Italian Fine Dining Restaurant in Nairobi is seeking to hire an Executive Housekeeper.
Industry: Hospitality-5 Star
Duty Station: Nairobi
Start Date: Immediately
Reports To: Restaurant Manager
The Executive House Keeper manages and operates the house keeping department.
- Oversee day-to-day cleaning responsibilities of housekeeping team
- Maintain relationships with all employees in the department
- Handle personnel issues within their department
- Deal with the restaurant suppliers: linen, cleaning materials and guest supplies
- Administrative tasks like controlling budgets supply costs, laundry, maintenance and wages
- Organising staff schedules
- Reporting on overseeing stock-takes, budgets and other paperwork.
Job Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Business related course
- At least 3 years of experience serving in the same capacity
- Strong financial management and people management skills
- Commitment to cleanliness
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrate a positive attitude all the time
How to apply
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should forward a cover letter; detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating the current remuneration and expected remuneration to: email@example.com.
Please indicate ‘Executive Housekeeper’ on the subject of the email.