Our client an Italian Fine Dining Restaurant in Nairobi is seeking to hire a Restaurant Supervisor.
Industry: Hospitality – 5 Star
Duty Station: Nairobi
Start Date: Immediately
Reports To: Restaurant Manager
- Schedule all activities for restaurant staff according to guidelines and ensure proper uniform of staff at all times
- Maintain all restaurant equipment and records and ensure compliance to all standards.
- Assist in recruitment process and training of staff
- Supervise all kitchen and dining room activities and ensure optimal quality of all production processes.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with manager to review all employees’ performance
- Manage all storage supplies and assign staff in all requisition activities and evaluate all daily specials.
- Oversee all work in shift and restock all supplies at end of shift and perform regular inspections on all equipment and recommend required repairs.
Job Skills / Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in Business Management course
- Good leadership skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in a team
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should forward a cover letter; detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating the current remuneration and expected remuneration to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate ‘Restaurant Supervisor’ on the subject of the email.