Position: Junior Accountant
Nature of Job: Full time
Summary: Our client seeks to recruit an Accountant who will be responsible for tasks relating to the preparation and maintenance of financial records as well as cash handling.
- Balancing accounts
- Processing receipts, sales invoices and payments
- Maintaining financial records which accurately record the business’ incoming and outgoing finances
- Completing tax return forms
- Ensuring that accounts are accurately monitored and recorded
- Dealing with company’s payroll by processing wages and employee expense claims
- Preparing profit and loss accounts sheets
- Preparing balance sheets
- Invoice payables and receivables
- CPA at least section two
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 2-3 years’ experience in accounting
- Ability to work with accounting softwares
- Excellent working experience with Ms. Excel
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience please address your application and curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.