Just Homes Limited
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
Job Category: Temporary staff
Reports To: Commercial Manager – Just Homes
Location / Branch: Nairobi
Main Purpose of the Job (Job Summary): The Sales Representative is expected to represent the company to the customer in the highest professional manner possible and to perform the critical task of selling the products of the company to the client
- Actively seek out and obtain new accounts through research of the market to identify target customers, their current product offerings, establish clear priorities and recommend the strategy necessary to obtain their business.
- Grows existing customers by obtaining new orders to increase sales through their stores.
- Plan and organize daily work schedule to call on retailers, and other customers related to our business.
- Manage retailers to best support and grow the business in the assigned territory. Ensure they perform in the best interest of the company and achieve desired results.
- Visits customers on a regular basis to maintain a strong relationship and inform them of new products and product transitions.
- Provide the application system training as and when necessary.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Submit monthly sales forecast and work with management to ensure good product availability.
- Stay informed as to competitive products and report market trends and new technologies by evaluating results and competition developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions, making recommendations to the management.
- Follow-up with both internal and external customers to ensure all sales/marketing programs are properly communicated, implemented and fully supported in the most effective manner possible. This includes, but not limited to; account coding, communication of special pricing or programs, all customer routing (shipping) policies and procedures, and rebate programs.
- Inform the accounting department of any changes to the customer’s details as they occur.
- Provide business plans and sales forecasts as required.
- Work with accounting as required to help settle any customer accounts and disputes.
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
Key Deliverable: Deliver sales targets
Direct Reports: None
Internal: All staff
A Certificate or Diploma in Business related field
Job / Functional Skills
- Application and exploitation of IT
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Negotiation skills
- Prospecting skills
- Motivation for sales
- Planning skills
Competencies ( Behaviours)
- Operational excellence & Cost consciousness
- Professionalism and ethics
Relevant Experience: 1 – 2 years of relevant experience
All qualified and interested candidates to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org