KCB Group Limited
Product Developer, Mobigrow
Nairobi – Kenya
The Position: Reporting to Head of Program, the Product Developer will support MobiGrow’s Digital Financial Services, product enhancement to increase functionality, management of MobiGrow’s digital accounts; usage monitoring and the transaction migration across online and mobile banking channels.
- Develop new functionality of various services on MobiGrow’s M-Kulima Banking Channel. Document and demonstrate the new solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code. Continuously testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Reconciling MobiGrow’s suspense accounts to maintain expected maximum life span.
- Extracting dumps from M-Kulima system and convert to reports that shall assist MobiGrow’s monitoring, evaluation and learning team. Create MIS tool for viewing summary reports.
- Monitor M-Kulima system performance and raise any flags with IT in cases of malfunction. Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Development of superior user experience and processes on MobiGrow’s customer journey
- Design and manage integration of M-Kulima with other digital channels within the larger DFS and Fintech initiative.
- Execute capabilities to drive deposits, collections, payments and transfers from M-Kulima’s back-office resettlement process.
- Execute M-Kulima implementation between Retail Business; Program Operations, Technology & all third parties like the SMS content service providers etc.
- Ensure service levels for M-Kulima in accordance with service levels agreed with Service, Quality & Compliance department.
- Develop and implement Service Level Agreements for all acquired digital services to enhance MobiGrow program and with all third parties.
- Development of work plan for new and improved M-Kulima capabilities, together with internal and external partners and ensuring that timelines are met
- Development and tracking of KCSA (Key Control Standard Assessment), Audit, Compliance and Risk Assessment – initial and ongoing self-assessment.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University Degree in a Business related field from a University recognized by Commission for University Education.
- Masters’ degree in any relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience in a Financial Institution with 3 years’ experience supporting Digital Channels.
- 4 years’ experience in Project Management.
- Thorough knowledge of Digital Banking Business, Technology & Operations.
- Vast experience in re-engineering of Business, Technology & Operational processes.
- Excellent planning, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with Senior Management, Customers, Vendors, Partners, Sales, IT, L&C and Operations.
The above positions are demanding roles for which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered your application must be received by Thursday 20th April, 2017
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA PIN Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Certificate of Good Conduct (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic & Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service as applicable