Kenya Orient Insurance Limited
Job Title: Accounts Executive
Location: Head Office
Division / Department: Finance
Immediate Supervisor: Senior Accounts Executive
Overall Responsibility: Supports financial decision-making information by collecting, analyzing, investigating, and reporting financial data.
Key Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Monthly update of the general ledger.
- Perform the reconciliations relevant to the sub-function.
- Uphold controls over payables and ensure payments are done on time.
- Management and weekly evaluation of management expenses.
- Ensure tax compliance and all taxes are paid on time.
- Maintain and review a risk register
- Management and financial reporting.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A bachelor’s Degree in commerce or Business Administration
- Part qualification in CPA (part 2)
- 2 years’ relevant working experience
- Financial Acumen
- Budgeting formulation and monitoring
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Capacity building
- Financial Planning Management and Internal Controls
- KOIL financial performance
- Supply chain and Risk management
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the required qualifications, skills and experience, kindly CLICK HERE to apply online on or before Wednesday 3rd May, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“We are an equal opportunity employer”