Duma Works is recruiting a Service Technician Mechanical for our client, Krones LCS Center East Africa Ltd. The company provides after sales services to clients in the fields of process, filling and packaging technology.
Overview of the Job
To provide professional technical specialist support and service in respect of all Krones equipment so that equipment availability and efficiency is optimised and improved and losses and risks are minimised
Task and Responsibilities
- Perform the day to day total productive maintenance to ensure that machinery are maintained in an effective, up to date accurate manner.
- Complete equipment/parts audits.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Manage, implement and improve continuous projects.
- Conduct audits.
- Manage personal development and performance.
- Communicate/interact with the client, technicians and the office to ensure flow of projects and customer requirements.
- Fault find in a logical and professional manner.
- Attend to breakdowns telephonically and physically.
Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of Krones technology and its range of equipment.
- Exposure to complex projects.
- Sales business knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills – team builder and participant.
Qualifications & Skills
- Diploma/University Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3-5 years in engineering experience
- Solid and proven technical background.
- Very good negotiation and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, solution orientated, deadline driven individual with strong time management skills.
- Strong analytical ability, attention to detail and strategic thinker.
- Project a professional image, lead by example, encourage teamwork and compliance with work processes and procedures.
- Build mutually beneficial relationships internally and externally.
Specific Job Skills
- Highly skilled in time management.
- Solid problem solving skills and ability to focus on both strategically and tactically to achieve business goals.
- MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project (pref).
- SAP (pref)
Literacy and Numeracy.
- Ability to Read/Write in English and do Calculations.
- Perform varied work assignments and constantly prioritise workload by ensuring that deadlines and clients
- expectations are met or exceeded where possible
- Ability to work in a high volume and intense working environment
- Solution orientated and results driven
- Professional liaison with all levels of management and technical clients, both internally and externally.
- Project leadership and mentoring skills to colleagues and clients.
- Able to travel both domestic and foreign.
- Possess a valid passport.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com
Deadline for receiving applications: Sunday, 30 April 2017