Laboratory and Allied Ltd
We are looking for aggressive person to join our Quality Assurance Team in the position of Assistant Manager – Quality Assurance
Key responsibilities will include:
- Devising and establishing a company’s quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- Setting standards for quality as well as health and safety
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards
- Looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
- Degree in Science.
- 8 to 12 years of experience is preferable.
- Communication skills
- The ability to persuade
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Organizational and planning skills
If you possess the above qualifications, please send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business 29th April 2017.
Suitable candidate should be willing to commence work ASAP.