Laboratory and Allied Ltd
We are looking for aggressive person to join our Quality Assurance Team in the position of Quality Assurance Officer.
The key responsibilities will include:
- To do in-process checks during manufacturing/packing
- Auditing of online completion of batch files
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Monitoring dispensing /manufacturing/filling/packing activity
- Degree in Science.
- 1-2 years of experience is preferable.
- A quick learner.
If you possess the above qualifications, please send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business 29th April 2017.
Suitable candidate should be willing to commence work ASAP.