Lean Solutions Group is a consultancy firm in Kenya dealing in energy management and briquette manufacture.
It seeks to fill the following position to be based in Nairobi.
Position: Maintenance Technician
- Servicing, repairing and maintaining briquetting machines.
- Ensuring efficiency by adjusting, reading, and interpreting gauges, indicators and meters.
- Maintain basic records as required.
- Make regular checks of machines to ensure they are operating well.
- Reporting any problem with the machines to the relevant person for necessary action.
- Ensuring tidiness and general good housekeeping are maintained throughout the sites
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety procedures
- Ensure regular and timely inspection of all briquetting machines.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 8 years experience preferably in a manufacturing setup.
- Experience in a briquette manufacturing setup would be an added advantage
- Eager to learn and quick to understand new operations
- Can work under minimum supervision
- Responsible personality
Applicants to submit their applications which should include a 1 page cover letter pasted on the body of the email and attach their CV, stating their qualifications and suitability.
Applications to be sent to email@example.com
Deadline for receiving applications is 25/04/2017.
Lean Solutions Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||