Lintons Beauty World
Job Vacancy: Retail Manager
Reporting Relationship: Direct report to Group Retail Manager (Brand and Supplier Relation)
- The retail manager manages the total operation of their location.
- They will generate sales through their team, perform outstanding customer service and maximize profits by controlling expenses.
- Other duties include but not limited to protecting company assets, develop strong working relationships with their retail partner store or mall management (as applicable); AT & D of their region and head office departments.
Ensures Customer and Market Growth
- Ensure staff is trained in service and artistic skills as established by the company.
- Ensure staff delivers consistent, excellent service in accordance with our standards.
- Resolve customer issues and requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Develop and utilize customer database for phone calls, product launches events and appointments in conjunction with the company’s customer program.
Manages Operational Effectiveness
- Create and maintain an atmosphere geared to achieving sales and profit goals
- Determine and communicate individual and team sales goals and hold staff accountable for results in accordance with the company’s business practice.
- Analyze and review goal attainment and develop strategies to improve performance.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels.
Improves Business Processes
Administration / Operations
- Control all store expenses within budget guidelines
- Manage cash loss prevention procedures and established security policies.
- Execute new launch displays, collateral placement, etc.
- Prepare, coordinate and ensure a complete and accurate cycle and physical inventory as required.
- Help with event organizing
- Follow and implement all corporate visual presentation standards and guidelines.
- Preserve merchandizing, display and counter hygiene standards and guidelines at all times.
- Ensure that the store environment practices are safe
- Ensure that all accounts and HR documentation is complete on a timely and accurate basis.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Lead and Develop People
- Development of the assistant manager or third key in management responsibilities
- Maintain a cohesive, cooperative work environment through team building and motivation.
- Manage time, establish priorities and delegate effectively to meet goals and objectives.
- To set an example of excellent time keeping and punctuality.
- Maintain a communication system for the location to ensure all staff review current initiatives and direction.
- Hold regular, productive staff meetings
Interested individuals should send their resumes and cover letters to email@example.com