Job Title: Logistics Manager
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client is a leading provider of transport services in the country.
They seek to hire an efficient, competent and reliable operations manager.
- Daily running of operations and people management
- Fleet management and quality control
- Fleet performance and oversight
- Preparation of annual budget
- Oversee all the financial matters, planning and making long term strategies for the growth and progress of the company
- Supervise new employees in the department
- A Degree/Diploma in any business related field preferably Logistics, Transport Management or Operations Management.
- 8-10 years experience as a Logistics/Operations Manager
- Valid certificate of Good conduct
- Demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and honesty.
- Excellent people management and supervisory skills, open to directives and commitment to get the job done efficiently.
- Past experience in operation management in a service oriented industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with strong organizational and coordination skills; able to effectively establish optimal work schedules
- Analytical, factual, and ability to look at situations from several points of view.
- Able to drive initiatives and implement best practices in operations management
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Logistics Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org on / before Friday 14th April 2017
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||