Duma works is recruiting a Sales and Marketing Executive for our client, Losokwan Camp.
Expectations in the Service of the Company
As a sales and marketing person for Losokwan Camp, he/she is responsible for developing, executing, implementing, communicating and monitoring the Company marketing plan.
He or she will use the plan to direct the marketing and sales of the company products and services and ensure the company goals are met.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, communicate and monitor, through an action plan derived from the research and analysis, the marketing mix i.e. the 7 P’s of marketing which are Product, Place, Promotion, Price, People, Process and Physical Presence.
- Establish the fit of the product with the rest of our product range, differentiate our product to create a positioning and perceptual mapping, determine the product in its life cycle and identify the products that we need to manufacture or import.
- With place, determine the distribution strategy and the channels to be used through the distribution channel analysis to satisfy address-ability, and POS, displays, display stands, samples, online etc. to address visibility.
- Determine the best medium of communicating with our clients and consumers through advertising, personal selling, sales promotions
- Advise the management and sales team on the approach to be considered with pricing.
- Ensure regular training and understanding within all departments and staff, of the marketing message we want to spread across and the perception of our brand image that we would like to construct.
- Develop, implement and monitor all points of human contact with the outside world are consistent with our intended message.
- With process, ensure that the entire experience of the outside world, that starts from the moment they discover of our company and lasts through to purchase, after sales service and beyond, is consistent with the brand image we want to create and the message we want to communicate.
- Develop, implement and monitor the entire process the outside world would be likely to experience and ensure it is consistent with our intended message.
- With physical presence, ensure all points of our visibility to the outside world, is consistent with the brand image we want to create and the message we want to communicate.
- Develop, implement and monitor these points of visibility, the outside world would be likely to witness and ensure it is consistent with our intended message.
- Develop, implement and manage the brand image and message that is consistent with our mission, vision and value statement.
- Monitor and improve the brand image and message periodically to ensure consistency but necessary change with the market requirement.
- Ensure the marketing mix is updated with the brand image and message of the time.
- Build brand reputation and brand equity within the market to increase market share and brand loyalty constantly.
- Regularly train all members of staff on what our brand stands for, the importance and how to manage brand reputation, brand equity and brand loyalty.
- Increase brand value steadily to strengthen our brand awareness.
- Oversee design/printing of marketing publications.
Economics and Management Reports
- Create a budget for the entire plan developed a) – c) above to include quantifiable results and costs (both fixed and variable).
- Evaluate the break-even points and the payback period of our investment and whether it is viable?
- Develop and monitor individual metrics to capture and evaluate the results derived from each individual element from the research and marketing mix employed.
- Continuously improve and change to ensure cost effective solutions are employed.
- Compare the actual results and costs to the budget and show the variances.
- Based on a) -d) above create the Company Marketing Plan
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the relevance of the marketing plan
- Marketing plan should be developed for a period of 5 years and reviewed on an annual basis
- Continuously increase Qualified Lead Funnel with larger deal sizes.
- Develop different lead generation methods and create metrics for each individual method to monitor its effectiveness.
- Differentiate the lead generation and qualification into Seeds, Nets and Spears
- Seeds (customer success) are many-to-many campaigns, based on word of mouth and relationships. Basically referrals, high up-sell, high cross-sell and high repeat business.
- Nets (inbound marketing, growth hacking) are one-to-many marketing campaigns.
- Spears (outbound prospecting) are targeted outbound prospecting or business development ideally by a dedicated prospector(s).
- The Metrics to use for Qualified Seeds are, Account Management Activities, Referral-Sourced Pipeline, Revenue from Cross Sells, Up-sells and Repeat Orders and Churn Rate (both Logo Churn and Revenue Churn) etc.
- Some of the Metrics to use for Qualified Nets are, Marketing-Sourced Lead Trajectory, Lead Velocity, Marketing-Qualified Leads and Opportunities over Time, Opportunity Creation by Campaign and Pipeline Contribution from Nets etc.
Metrics to use for Qualified Spears are, Number of Activities, Sales Activity Efficiency Ratios and Activity Results vs Activity Goals etc.
- A few Metrics to use for Leads Downstream are, Win Rates by Source, Sales Cycle by Source and Average Deal Size by Source etc.
- Each and every lead must be qualified, to ensure we are investing our time and resources into the right potential customer, using the N.U.B.I.T system which stands for Need, Uniqueness, Budget, Influence level and Timeline.
- Need: It is important to have a high-level overview of the big challenges or requirements that our prospect is facing to ensure that there is a need for our product and service.
- Uniqueness: Are we the only supplier or solution provider or are they also looking at other solutions or solution providers.
- Budget: Does the potential customer have a budget to engage in our solution and can we provide an alternate solution that fits into their budget without compromising on the quality of work.
- Influence level: Who are the actual decision makers so that we convince them of our solutions?
- Timeline: When are they looking to employ our solution?
- As the Primary in the Sales Process, the Marketing Manager will work together with the Sales Co-ordinators and Inside Sales Team and will ensure that the Sales Funnel has enough qualified leads to generate set target meetings for the Business Development Manager
- Use the full range of both offline and online methods to generate these Sales Leads.
- Responsible for the direction, design production and distribution of all Marketing publications
- Provide support to Sales in a variety of areas including expos, product launches, customer incentives and any other marketing strategy to increase revenue.
- Follow all company policies and notify of any concern that may affect work area or company property.
- A university or college diploma in business administration, marketing, communications, public relations, advertising
- Previous supervisory/management sales and marketing, public relations and/or tourism industry
- Proof of previous sales and marketing success in tourism
- Strong network connection in the tourism industry
- Strategic planning skills are an asset and excellent time management
- Knowledge of the product and competitive environment
- Excellent leadership skills, communication skills, interpersonal skills, presentation are essential
- Ability to produce and deliver quality results on a limited budget
- Normal working from 8am to 5pm from Monday to Friday and from 9AM to 12:30PM on Saturday, but might be required to work unsocial hours in the evenings and at weekends and public holidays when attending meetings, events and exhibitions.
- The work is office based but it also involves work outside and at different locations
- Absence from home at night and overseas work or travel may be required
- You are responsible for setting up and arranging any exhibitions and marketing events – this can be physically demanding more especially if you are working alone.
- The company will cover transport and other expenses like accommodation, allowance while travelling overseas
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “2788”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2788 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 05 May 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.