Job Vacancy: Management Accountant
Company Background: Our Client is a fast expanding organization with revenues that are growing by 25% annually.
They currently employ approximately 2000 staff and they anticipate this number to increase by 25% annually over the next 3 to 5 years. Its employees are integral to the success of the business and are highly valued.
The company operates regionally in Uganda and Rwanda with plans to continue their expansion in the region.
The Position: Our client is looking to recruit an experienced and energetic Management Accountant who will be responsible for analyzing financial information to inform the business strategy, forecast, collect, maintain and provide accurate data and information to support management in making strategic business decisions, as well as bridge the gap between finance and operations.
The position will report to the Chief Finance Officer and will supervise the Finance Analyst and the Group F&B Controller.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Management Accounts for the Group
- Annual Budget Preparation for the Group
- Annual General Insurance Renewal and subsequent placement of key additions for the Group
- Monthly Branch Margin analysis for the Group
- Preparation of extra general efficiency reports as may be required
- Ensuring accurate costing of all raw materials
- Ensuring effective control of all costs across the group
- Ensuring and Participating in Monthly Branch P+L reviews
- Involvement in introduction of new Systems or processes and ensuring there is seamless integration with our existing systems.
- Continuous review of key Finance department processes and controls to improve on efficiency and accuracy of data captured
- Preparation Daily Sales Report.
- Any other duties advised by management.
- Relevant university degree and CPA (K)
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in FMCG, hospitality or manufacturing will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Micros, MC and SUN Software
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent leadership, management and coordination skills
- Ability to train, develop and supervise staff
- Excellent computer skills on spreadsheets
- Good organization skills
- Effective & good in time management
- High standards of personal integrity
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player
- Results oriented
If the above profile describes you, this could be the big opportunity you have been looking for.
Please send a CV and cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectations to
email@example.com before 8th May, 2017.