Our client seeks to recruit a skilled, dynamic and result oriented Marketing Executive to join their team.
The Position: The marketing executive manages and coordinates the day to day marketing activities of the organisation as well as assisting in the development and execution of long term marketing strategy.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns by using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications (including online media).
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Writing articles and promotional material for the company.
- Preparing interesting written copy for the website.
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department’s documentation and databases.
- Implement communications strategies around core campaigns and projects.
- Work with the Head of Sales and Marketing to research media stories, develop press releases, draft press materials and liaise with journalists as necessary.
- Research, maintain and update media lists and stakeholder contacts.
- Implement and manage a communications forward planning system.
- Manage and co-ordinate in-house events as well as liaising and managing the Company’s representation at external events.
- Identify, select and work with our in-house designers or freelancers to coordinate and produce high quality materials as required and manage the production process from concept to delivery.
- Support the Head of Sales and Marketing to implement digital strategies to meet business objectives
- Help implement our social media strategy and support the day to day management of our social media profiles.
- Support internal communications, through developing and distributing regular internal e-newsletters and other activities as required.
- Documenting events through digital photography, film and audio.
- Editing and uploading images, audio and video (e.g. podcasts and online videos).
- Digital design for marketing posters and flyers.
- Contributing to other projects including assisting with the digital/film and audio elements of exhibitions, events and other activities.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information such as budget spreadsheets.
- Writing reports, company brochures and similar documents.
- Organizing and hosting presentations and customer visits.
- Provides marketing trends and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Promote initial follow ups for sales prospects of the product.
- Good handling and preparation of sales status reports in MS-Office Word, Excel etc.
- Maintain hard copies and electronic filing systems.
- Conduct and coordinate marketing employee meetings and conferences.
- Develop procedures for up segmentation, research and analysis, target advertising, E-Marketing and Internet advertising and all other forms of sales and marketing .etc.
- Assist in the development of pricing structure and the various payment options.
- Assembles consumer rating reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Strong administration and organisational skills;
- Commercial awareness;
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas;
- Good Communication, numerical and IT skills. Creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions;
- Confident and dynamic personality – personable, presentable and articulate;
- Strong analytical, creative and project management skills;
- Adaptability and good team working skills;
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices; and
- Proficiency in using social media software to monitor social media conversations. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience;
- A minimum of three years of experience in marketing and content creation experience;
- Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management; and
- Qualified chartered marketer.
Applicants should send their application letter, a detailed CV with salary expectations and day time contact to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 26th April 2017, quoting the job ref MARKETING EXECUTIVE in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.