Our client Masaba Services, a leading service provider of ICT solutions in Kenya seeks to recruit a talented, creative and result-oriented professional to fill the position of Project Administrator.
The key responsibilities and duties are:
- Ensure that projects are run in compliance with the Organization’s requirements
- Provide relevant guidance to project teams
- Maintain and integrate project plans
- Track and reporting overall project progress
- Administer the project budget and ensure that it is within the financial resources available.
- Plan and schedule resources for various projects
- Monitor resource utilization
- Perform quality reviews
- Establish and maintain the project documentation information.
- Ensuring acceptance documents are submitted in time
- Provide an estimate budget of all projects before they start.
- Ensuring that the goals of the project and deadlines are adhered to.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Business administration / Actuarial science / Statistics or any equivalent course
- Diploma in Project management
- Proficient in Microsoft Access
- Experience in working in telecommunication industry an added advantage
- At least two years’ experience working in a busy office
If you are interested in this opportunity, submit your application with a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, reference letters and details of referees stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th April 2017.