Mazars Kenya is a rapidly expansive professional firm in the region of East, Central and the Horn of Africa, and we believe in recruiting and retaining sound professional staff and providing them with opportunities for growth in a stimulating and enabling work environment, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Tax Senior, with immediate effect.
He/she will work in our Tax Department.
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- Must have completed a degree course in related field;
- Must be a CPA Finalist;
- Must have 3 – 4 years working experience in Tax;
- Must have technical knowledge and proficiency in IFRS, tax legislation, use of I-tax;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Team player with ability to multi-task, be flexible and work under pressure;
- Socially confident with good diplomacy and organizational skills;
- Self starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving;
- Dedicated and hard-working;
- Commercial / business mindset
- Express information and ideas with clarity and persuasiveness in all situations
- Participate in meetings and discussions by providing appropriate information
- Value others’ work and expertise
- Demonstrate commitment to self-development
If you are up to the challenge and posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send an application letter, CV and daytime contact to email@example.com on or before 1stMay 2017.
INDICATE YOUR CURRENT AND EXPECTED SALARY.
The HR & Admin Manager
MAZARS CPA (K)
The GreenHouse, 3rd Floor (Suite 8), Ngong Road
Next to Adams Arcade
P.O. Box 61120-00200