St. Theresa’s Mission Hospital – Kiirua is committed to offering quality service and maintaining high standards of health care, and with passion we deliver health care.
We are recruiting for the following high caliber individuals to join our team of health care professionals.
Public Relations Officer
The key responsibilities of this role will include but not limited to:
- Planning, developing and implementing strategic PR and media plans.
- Developing unique and differentiated value propositions and craft key messages tailored to various customer and channels.
- Developing and editing publicity and communication matters.
- Ensuring engagement with all forms of media to facilitate constant coverage of the organization.
- Managing all institution publicity and reputation.
- Partnering with other organizations to increase the institutions publicity.
- Conducting marketing research on through and preferences to understand both internal and external audience.
- Responsible for receiving managing and disseminating information on the institution internally and externally.
- Managing guests relations and organizing events.
- Developing and managing online strategies and visibility through institution website, social media, network etc.
- Ensure superior customer care expertise to all internal and external clients.
- At least 2 years work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism / mass communication / PR or equivalent
- Post graduate qualification- Journalism / Mass Communication / Public Relations will be an added advantage.
Nursing Manager – Out Patient Department
- Must be a Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse.
- Has four years working experience as a nurse and 2 years as an in charge.
- She/he should be ready to lead, direct and evaluate nursing services and management of Out Patient Department.
- Should be able to manage staff.
- Should be self-driven and self-motivated.
- Has shown interest in self-development.
- Readiness to take responsibility.
- Show a high degree of administrative capability and technical competence.
- Certificates in BLS, ATLS & ACLS will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to send their applications detailing current and expected salary and a CV with contact details of three referees to the
Human Resource Manager
St. Theresa’s Mission Hospital,
P.O. Box 2095-60200
Applications can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On or before Wednesday 12th April 2017 quoting the position applied for as the subject line
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||