Job title: Modern Trade Sales Supervisor
Number of positions: 2 (Two)
Job location: Nairobi
Salary: 70 – 90K Monthly gross
Our client is a global food and beverage manufacturing company with products including instant beverage products, frozen convenience food, confectionery and snack food.
The company also markets instant breakfast cereal, potato crisps and assorted frozen convenience foods.
To increase their modern trade presence, they seek to hire 2 sales supervisors who will be responsible doe a beverage brand.
To can work independently and drive key accounts sales through existing relationships.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop sales plans for every customer in modern trade in accordance with company sales targets and distribution strategy.
- Ensure the achievement of sell-out monthly/quarterly targets.
- Plan and execute modern trade sales and merchandising activities of respective brand in liaison with other departments.
- Develop budgets for the merchandising activities and ensure selling tools and merchandise are developed correctly and effectively; check merchandisers field visiting plans and monitor monthly expenses claims.
- Source and explore new sales accounts and customer opportunities in modern trade channel.
- Monitor sell-out by customer and by brand as well as market behaviors and competitors’ development to be able to respond timely using suitable reactions.
- Analyze sales data to recommend, implement and administer methods and procedures to enhance the modern trade sales activities.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of contracts and service level agreements with modern trade customers.
- Manage customer credit and payments; ensure timely collections and strict credit terms.
- Establish and maintain the constructive relationship with major customers.
- Ensure salesmen are provided with enough
- Supervise Merchandisers, coordinate modern trade’ activities; makes period personnel and target reports.