OCG KENYA VACANCY
MSF Switzerland (MSFCH) is a humanitarian medical organization providing emergency medical aid to populations in need.
MSFCH OCG Kenya is based in Dadaab Refugee Camp providing health care to the Refugees in Dagahaley.
MSFCH OCG Kenya In partnership with the Mombasa County Government/Department of Health is providing Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare’ services at the Mrima health facility in Likoni, sub-county of Mombasa.
MSFCH OCG Kenya is opening a new health care project in informal settlements in Mombasa Changamwe sub-county.
The project’s main aim will be to provide – in close collaboration with the Mombasa County Department of Health – Access to integrated primary health care through a rapid impact preventive and curative package for the 5 main morbidities (incl. fevers and diarrhea).
Job Title: Project Finance / Human Resource Manager
Location: Changamwe Sub-County
Length of contract: 07 months fixed term contract with possibility of extension based on performance (includes 3 month probationary period)
Main Tasks include, but not limited to:
- Recruit the administrative team and coach the new staff
- Advise Project Coordinator on set up (org chart) and together with the HR Coordinator, update the project’s organizational chart and job descriptions.
- In close coordination with the Project Coordinator and the HR Coordinator, calculate the HR operational needs and the associated budget in order to efficiently ensure the required sizing and capabilities of the project and monitor budget follow up.
- Ensure hiring, carry out amendments and contract formalities for employees at project level, according to labour local laws, archiving and updating individual employee files, informing them on their rights and preparing all mandatory tax declarations, in order to ensure legal compliance.
- Assist the Project Coordinator, and/or team leaders and supervisors to draw up annual leave planning and forecast HR needs to ensure HR availability for the project activities.
- Supervise and perform payroll procedures.
- Support, in close coordination with the HR Coordinator, the project line managers in detecting training needs, in properly evaluating people performance and in potential identification, in order to improve people capabilities, and their end results contribution to mission goals.
- Plan and supervise, in close coordination with the Human Resource Coordinator (HRco), the associated processes (recruitment, training/induction, evaluation, potential detection, development and communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required
- Together with the Project Coordinator, support the line managers in implementing the internal communication policies in order to boost staff active participation and MSF commitment.
- In close collaboration with the Project Coordinator and HRco, applies the administrative procedures part of any Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in force between local partners (eg. Ministry of Health, etc.) and MSF.
- Ensure a good networking within the community, beneficiaries, MoH and other partners
Education: Desirable, degree in finance, management (business, HR) or administration.
- Essential, working experience of at least two years in relevant and similar jobs.
- Desirable working experience with MSF or other NGOs, in developing countries
Languages: English Essential, local language desirable.
- Experience in desirable HR and Financial MSF software
- Desirable computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
- People Management.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, motivation letter, copies of certificates/diplomas and current registration documents to http://uhired.me/job/99 on or before 13th April 2017.
We apologize that due to the volume of applications we receive; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
(MSF is an equal Employer and does not charge any application / recruitment or training fee)