Dodore Kenya Ltd
Musuani Medical Centre
Job Vacancy: Nurse
About Musuani Medical Centre: Dodore Kenya Limited is looking to fill the position of Nurse in its Clinic (Musuani Medical Centre) located in Mwingi. Musuani Medical Centre is a private entity chartered with the core responsibility of benefiting humankind in providing health services.
The clinic which is situated in the remote part of Mwingi District, Kitui County is the 1st clinic that uses Mpesa payments only. There is an M-pesa agent adjacent to the clinic that assists patients in depositing cash into their M-pesa accounts.
The management is seeking for qualified and experienced staff that are compassionate, dynamic, self-motivated and results oriented.
Job Description – Nurse
- Provide the optimum level of care in collaboration with the clinical officer and other members of the team
- Prioritizing patients and taking their vital signs, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures and
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Keeping proper and accurate records as per required standards and making daily summaries of the patients seen
- Placing and expediting orders for drug and office supplies
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with MOH procedure, rules and regulations
- Maintain client and clinic operational data using our electronic medical records
- Referral(where necessary) of medical emergencies
- Assist in monthly stock take
- General housekeeping of the clinic-maintaining proper hygiene standards
- Carry out any other duties as deemed necessary
Required Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Nursing from an accredited medical training institution
- 2 years’ experience
- Must be computer literate
- Must be a registered Nurse
- Must hold a current valid license to practice from Nursing Council of kenya.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Gross Salary: Kshs. 35,000- 40,000
– This gross salary is dependent on one’s level of expertise.
– The gross salary is subject to statutory deductions i.e. PAYE, NSSF, NHIF)
In order to apply for this job strictly send your customized cover letter and CV as one file to email@example.com; quoting the position in the email subject matter i.e. convert both cover letter and CV to PDF and merge to one PDF file.
The detailed CV should have referees who can be contacted to attest on the applicant’s suitability for the position.
Deadline for Applications: 19th April, 2017 COB.
Late applications will not be considered.
For more information: www.musuanimedicalcentre.co.ke