The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement.
The successful candidates will be team players with the ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice.
Audio Visual Technician
Reporting to the Convention Centre Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following among others:
- Setting up, operating, and troubleshooting all audio visual equipment/projection/lighting/conferencing equipment, devices and systems in the meeting rooms and amphitheatre.
- Assisting with support for video/audio conferencing problems and investigating faults and recommending further actions to rectify.
- Proactively maintaining and reporting to ensure all audio visual equipment is always of the highest standard and functioning correctly.
- Ensuring the rooms are presentable, tidy, safe and hazard free and all cables are secured.
- Cleaning of the equipment and ensuring proper storage.
- Compressing and digitalising audio and video data.
- Ensuring the safe storage and integrity of data.
- Maintaining inventory of equipment.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Preferably qualified to degree level in a relevant technical discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years practical experience in an audio visual or IT/Communications environment.
- Service culture and customer focus.
- Flexibility in working hours.
How to Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the reference and include your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to:
The Human Resources Manager
The Nairobi Hospital
P.O. Box 30026
Nairobi – 00100
To be received not later than 21st April 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.