The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement.
The successful candidates will be team players with the ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice.
Reporting to the Stores Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Receiving, storing and issuing goods to all internal sub stores and users and keeping proper records of all transactions.
- Periodically running items below re-order level report and raising timely purchase requisition orders.
- Coordinating material receiving from external suppliers.
- Inspecting and verifying material items received from suppliers against purchase order specification and supplier delivery documents.
- Transferring material commodities to respective storage shelves whilst ensuring proper handling, shelving and coding of materials
- Maintaining the First Expiry First Out (FEFO) system for storage and issuance of items.
- Participating in carrying out daily, quarterly and random stock takes.
- Ensuring that any stock variances are thoroughly investigated, documented and resolved in a timely manner.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Degree in business or technical subject from a recognised University.
- Candidates with a Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies in addition to a University degree will be preferred.
- 1 year relevant work experience.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Ms-Office.
- High level of integrity
- Good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the reference and include your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to:
The Human Resources Manager
The Nairobi Hospital
P.O. Box 30026
Nairobi – 00100
To be received not later than 21st April 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.